For the pizza dough
2 cups of white flour
- 3/4 cups of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 3 spoons approx. of olive oil
- 2 spoons apporx. of cous-couse fine
For the pizza
1/2 can of slice pineapple
- Tomato souce
- 150 g Mozzarella cheese
- 10-20 mushrooms
1) Mix the warm water and the yeast in a glass. Mix all the ingredientes in a bowl, the water with the yeast at the end.
2) Knead for 10-15 min. and make a ball. Cover the bowl where is the dough ball and wait for 1 hour.
3) With a rolling pin, stretch the dough as thin you can. If you do it on a baking paper, then will be easy to move the dough to the pan.
4) Now you have the pizza dough on the pan, preheat the oven at the max. temperature and start preparing the ingredients,
5) Spread the tomato souce, add the mushrooms, the pineapple and the cheese.
7) Once the pizza is cooked, add the herbs you like, in my case oregano and enjoy 🙂